If you care about my education and job experience, you can also have a prettier overview on LinkedIn.
Work experience (most recent)
Localisation editor, French, Meta – since 2018
- Reviewed all marketing content translations to French
- Adapted global and EMEA marketing campaigns to the French market
- Trained and vetted new translation teams
- Supported Diversity & Inclusion projects at Facebook France and Facebook Southern Europe
- Led documentation efforts to improve collaboration between Marketing, Sales & i18n
- Introduced inclusive spelling in French, then drove locale-agnostic adoption
Content marketing manager, JobTeaser – 2017-2018
- Identified and studied target personas
- Created persona reports for internal use
- Created and implemented an editorial calendar for our blog and premium content
- Launched and managed two blogs: Recruiting the New Generation for company recruiters, Inspiring the New Generation for career services departments at higher education institutions
- Wrote blog posts and premium content pieces, including through co-creation with innovative companies and institutions
- Conducted original research on Generation Z at the beginning of their career
- Worked with a translation agency: from English-language content to French (I also edited and localised translated content) and German
Implementation specialist, HubSpot – 2016-2017
- Teaching 80+ customers inbound marketing, project management, B2B content strategy, in French, English & Italian
- Implementation and onboarding with the HubSpot platform and tools
- Internal expert on content marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, social media
- BA in Sociology, Université de Strasbourg – 2018-2021.
- MSc in Management; emlyon business school – 2013-2015. With a specialization in marketing and two 6-month internships.
- BA, Applied foreign languages; Université Grenoble-Alpes – 2010-2013. Italian and English, applied to business and legal contents.
- French (native speaker)
- English (nearly native level)
- Italian (fluent)
- German (intermediate)